- Tenancies commence from 3pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10am on departure day.
- THE CLIENT AGREES TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY IN THE SAME CONDITION AS THAT IN WHICH IT WAS PROVIDED INITIALLY.
- . Personal belongings are held on the property at the owners’ risk.
- The Owners do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any car or its contents, or for loss or damage by or to third parties.
- The Owners do not accept any liability for accidents or injuries during a client’s period on the Owner’s property. The Owner especially advises clients to ensure proper supervision of children at play. (Note: The stream bordering the property does NOT belong to Dalegarth.)
- . Telephone messages cannot be accepted on behalf of visitors, except for reasons of emergency.
- . DALEGARTH: In view of past experience and in consideration for other visitors, we regret we can only accept ONE SMALL, QUIET, WELL-BEHAVED DOG, NO MORE THAN TERRIER SIZE and permission should be obtained, in writing, from the Owners. The dog must never be left alone in the cottage, and MUST be taken out first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Any damage will be paid for by the client. No cats, larger breed of dogs or other pets allowed. THE GHYLL COTTAGES: We regret NO PETS, except Guide Dogs.
- . We regret that we cannot accept groups of teenagers as guests.
- . All charges are based on current prices at the time of going to press and, in the event of fluctuations, the right to vary charges from day to day is reserved by the Owners, up to the date when payment in full is required.
- All breakages and damage to property MUST be reported promptly and paid for before the client leaves.
- Under no circumstances may more than six people (excluding babies in cots) occupy a property. The Owners reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
- SAUNAS: No responsibility can be accepted for any accident or injury sustained during, or as a result of, the use of the sauna. Extreme care should be taken at all times. Anyone with a suspected heart condition should not use the sauna.
- LINEN: Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen is provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Completion and return of the RESERVATION FORM will constitute that the Client has read, understood and will abide by the Conditions, as set out above.